Starting a new business is a massive undertaking for anyone.
Did you know that for every new business that starts this year it is likely that only 43% will still be going in a year’s time and only 20% in 5 years time.
These are our core business start up services to ensure you are a success…
- Tax planning – we will advise you on the areas of tax planning we feel are likely to be of most importance to you from the start.
- Business structure – should you be a sole trader, partnership, Limited Company or even a Limited Liability Partnership? We will talk you through which is best for you.
- Raising finance and business plans – identifying the funding you need, the most suitable sources of finance, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Bookkeeping – we will show you how to keep your books, either manually or on a computer, whichever you prefer. We can advise and train you on suitable accounting software.
- Business planning – where we will look at your business, its potential, the main challenges you will face and outline a plan of action.
- Business growth – all the services you need to help you grow your business.
- Notifying the authorities – you need to let HMRC know within 3 months of commencing self-employment that you are in business. Failure to do so results in automatic fines. We will do all the forms for this, set you up with national insurance payments and if necessary complete the VAT Registration forms for you.
- Introductions – we can introduce you to local banks, solicitors and other professionals you may need assistance from.
- Company formation – we can also set up your Limited Company if you choose to trade through one.
- VAT Registration – we can advise on the pros and cons and take care of it all for you.